Data Protection Declaration – ADEPT WATER TECHNOLOGIES A/S
This Data Protection Declaration concerns the content published by ADEPT WATER TECHNOLOGIES A/S on the Internet at email@example.com Further details about our contact details can be found under the Imprint/Legal Notice.
ADEPT WATER TECHNOLOGIES A/S is committed to data protection and respects your privacy. This Data Protection Declaration is designed to provide you with information about our data protection regulations and our data protection compliant measures so that, with this information, you can control yourself how your personal data is used on our websites. Accordingly, we want to make sure that you understand how and in what form your personal data is collected electronically, and for what purposes it is processed. Our Internet pages are generally created in such a way that you can visit them and use them without needing to share personal data or identify yourself. Any exceptions to this rule are explained below. This declaration can be called up from the home page and from the top of all other pages.
1. Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) Below we will describe how we collect personal data from the users of our website. Personal data includes all data that relate directly to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Adept Water Technologies A/S is the controller as defined in Art. 4 Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (see our Imprint/Legal Notice). You can contact our data protection officers by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us via e-mail or by completing a contact form, we save the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number plus, in the case of specific forms, additional information that is necessary for us to process and respond to your enquiry) so that we can answer your questions. Once the data we have collected in this context no longer needs to be stored, it is deleted or its processing is restricted to ensure compliance with any legal obligations that might apply to data storage.
(4) If we are using third-party contractors to provide specific aspects of our product(s)/service(s) to you, or if we intend to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you below. We also specify the criteria for data storage periods.
2. Your rights
(1) You may exercise the following rights over the personal data we hold about you:
• Right to be informed
• Right to rectification or erasure
• Right to restriction of processing
• Right to be object to processing
• Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority about our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register with us or share information with us via other means, we will only collect the personal data your browser sends to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary in order for us to be able to display our online content to you and safeguard stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item 1 letter f of the GDPR):
(2) In addition to the data listed above, cookies are stored on your computer when you visit our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved to your hard disk linked to the browser you are using. They provide a means of sending specific information to the website using the cookie (in this case our website). Cookies cannot run programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make your overall online experience more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie. What they are and how they function are described below:
• Transient cookies (see b)
• Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. They include session cookies in particular. Session cookies save what is known as a session ID. Session IDs keep track of information as you move from page to page on a website during a single session or visit. Your PC can then be recognised whenever you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set period of time which can vary from one cookie to another. You can delete these cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
d) You can configure your browser as you wish, declining to allow third-party cookies or even all cookies to be collected. Please note that if you do this you might not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
4. Other functions and services supported by our website
(1) Alongside providing a source of information, our website offers a variety of services that may be of interest to you. To benefit from these services, you usually have to enter additional personal data. We use this personal data in order to provide you with the aforementioned services and process it in accordance with the principles outlined earlier in this document.
(2) On some occasions we use third-party service providers to process your data. These third-party service providers have been carefully selected and appointed by us. They are bound to follow our instructions and are monitored regularly.
(3) We can also share your personal data with third parties in the context of sales campaigns, prize draws, contract conclusions or similar that we offer in partnership with them. You will be provided with more detailed information about this when you enter your personal data or underneath in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
5. Objection to processing your data or withdrawal of consent
(1) If you have provided consent to the use of your data, you are entitled to withdraw such consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent revokes permission for us to process your personal data after you have notified us of your intention to withdraw consent.
(2) If we are processing your personal data on the basis of weighing of interests, you can lodge an objection. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you; this information is included in the subsequent description of the functions. If you wish to object or withdraw consent, we ask that you provide reasons why we should not be processing your personal data in the way that we are. If we receive such an objection from you, we will check the facts and will either cease processing or modify your data, or we will provide you with the compelling and legitimate grounds on the basis of which we intend to continue processing your data.
(3) You can of course object to your personal data being processed for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. To inform us of your objection to your data being processed, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
(1) You can consent to subscribe to our newsletter informing you of our latest offers which might be of interest to you. The goods and services advertised are listed in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the double-opt-in method for subscriptions to our newsletter. This means that once you have registered to subscribe, we will send an e-mail to the address you have provided in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. We will also save the IP addresses you use and record the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this is to verify your subscription and provide clarification in the event of your personal data being misused.
(3) The only mandatory data you have to provide in order to receive the newsletter is your e-mail address. You are free to choose whether or not to provide additional data marked separately which will be used to address you personally. Following your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending out the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Item 1 letter a of the GDPR.
(4) You can withdraw your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe. To withdraw your consent, click on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Please note that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending out the newsletter. To enable us to carry out this evaluation, the e-mails we send contain web beacons or tracking pixels representing one-pixel image files that are saved on our website. In the context of t