Partners and Investors
Adept Water Technologies A/S has committed itself to being a leading player in the water disinfection industry by using the unique technology of the BacTerminator.
To achieve this goal, Adept Water Technologies are looking for serious partners and investors who wish to join us.
For Further information, please contact CEO Michael Wick – email@example.com.
About Adept Water Technologies
Adept has developed the BacTerminator®, a new method for eliminating bacteria in water, making water drinkable without adding chemicals.
- The BacTerminator® technology is based on a patented electrolysis process
- The technology development and market validation have been financed by the current owners
- The board considers the timing right to accelerate marketing and sales activities to grab a substantial share of the water purification market
An $8 billion market
- The world demand for water disinfection products is projected to increase 7.5% annually to approx. $8 billion in 2014
- The industry has significant opportunities due to a growing demand and to meet the needs of a range of industries
- Important market drivers is focusing on clean technologies and cost-effective solutions
Water is the new megatrend according to Citigroup’s top economist Wilhelm Buiter. In the near future, he expects to see a massive expansion of investment in the water sector, including the production of clean water from purification.
Her er en lille caption style
Facts and trends creating opportunities
- Water scarcity will be the number one global problem. The ability to reuse and disinfect water is one solution to this
- Chlorination is the most used disinfection method, but it may give rise to hazardous by-products and it has a weak residual effect
- Municipal, residential and industrial users have an increased demand for clean technology
- Legislative measures are being taken to decrease the use of chemicals. Some EU countries have imposed a discharge tax on contaminated water
- The industrial need for reuse of process water is growing due to cost and environmental concerns
All trends in favour of the BacTerminator
BacTerminator® - the future water disinfection technology
- An environmental friendly disinfection technology
- No storage, handling or added chemicals needed
- Improves occupational health and safety
- Verified and documented strong bacteriocidal effect
- Turns contaminated water into drinking-quality water, verified by Eurofins
- Induces no corrosion in water systems
- Has a strong residual effect
Enables industry to reuse process water resulting in cost savings
- Cost efficient and easy to use
- Low operating costs: approx.€0.032/m³ water
- “Runs” on water and electricity
- Plug and play, takes two hours to install or retrofit
Technology platform – a process based on a patented electrolysis process
- Using electrical energy, a process starts that converts naturally occurring salt in water into biocides with a disinfecting effect
- The process takes a few seconds and the energy consumption is low
- Eurofin’s laboratory tests have verified BacTerminator’s® effectiveness, killing more than 99% of the bacteria in the treated water
- The treated water’s degree of cleanliness and the residual effect outperform competing technologies
The BacTerminator® is protected through a number of patents and patent applications.
Adept has focused on sectors with a substantial need for bacteria-free water in their production - sectors offering a large potential.
- The food sector is the largest production industry in Europe with 300,000+ companies and a total turnover of $1,355 billion. The industry accounts for 18% of all water usage in Europe
- The number of cooling towers in the world is estimated to be approx. 1,000,000
- The number of potential users of systems for Legionella control is several millions
- The "high end" dental market is estimated to more than 1,000,000 dentists
- The market for consumer water treatment products will reach more than 15 billions $ in 2017
Proof of concept
Since 2007, Adept has been developing and delivering BacTerminator® to companies such as Arla, Tulip, Intermarché and Logstor.
BacTerminators® are installed in a number of European countries and in the United Arab Emirates.